Jul 28, 2017

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!

Since it seems Parajunkee's Follow Friday is well and truly gone, I decided to participate in a new Friday meme! This one seems similar in having a random question to answer so I figured, why not?!


This week's question is: Do you read tie-in novels to movies or television series? If so, which ones? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)


MY ANSWER: I used to! Waaaaaaaay back when I didn't have enough "new" books to read--what are those times even like now?! LOL!--I read the entire Roswell series, which it was initially a book series turned into a television series. I read those and then all the other spinoffs! I started reading a few of the Supernatural books that were "extra" adventures the brothers took, but then my TBR pile came into fruition and I kinda stopped with that one. I also would read the novelizations of the Underworld movies! There was even a different version of how the war was started between lycans and vampires. Though after watching that final movie, I don't think my heart can take reading it! Unless they changed the ending...! LOL!




 


3 comments:

  1. I can't remember ever reading a tie-in novel. Maybe I am just forgetting. I can't remember a time when I didn't have a pile of books needing to be read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I have ever read a tie in novel. I have seen them, but I am a person who will not read a book after seeing an adaptation. So, they just would not have registered with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I interpreted the question correctly. LOL. I took it to mean spin-offs.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!