Dec 4, 2017

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


That I actually read two books in this crazy week astounded me! Things were just so busy with the end of the month. I would thought Thanksgiving week would've been worse but it really wasn't!


Last Week I Read:

This Fallen Prey by Kelley Armstrong (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
Lady Renegades by Rachel Hawkins (4.5 stars)


About to Start Reading:

The Rose Society by Marie Lu


What I Plan to Read this Week:

The Midnight Star by Marie Lu


Other Posts of Interest:












4 comments:

  1. I won't lie, The Midnight Star left me in tears. A hard but good ending to the series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just downloaded This Fallen Prey from NetGalley. I can't wait to read it. Of course, it is quite a way down the stack since I read my review books in order by their publication date. Marie Lu is an author I want to try someday. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uggh I need to read Rose Society too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read This Fallen Prey! I hope you enjoyed it. I haven't read Marie Lu before but hope you enjoy this week's books.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!